The attention and care your needs deserve
Welcome to Seattle Law and Mediation, P.S., where your particular needs will get the attention and care they need.
We concentrate in civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution in family law matters. We also provide general counsel and other legal services for individuals and businesses. For your convenience, we have offices in Seattle and Tukwila, Washington.
Please contact us today to make an appointment or for more information.
Our areas of specialty
- Family law and civil litigation - divorce, parentage, non-parental custody, adoption
- Mediation in family law - dissolution of marriage, custody, and property division, child-focused and child-inclusive mediation
- Collaborative law - working with a professional team committed to a non-adversarial process
- Business law – representing business entities, drafting agreements, contracts, negotiations, business incorporation or registration
- Dispute resolution - mediation and arbitration of family law disputes, international family custody mediation, representation under the 1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of Child Abduction
About Paul W. McVicker, J. D.
The head of Seattle Law and Mediation, P.S. is Paul McVicker. He has been an attorney and litigator for over 38 years. He also has extensive experience as a family law mediator, having mediated hundreds of cases as an Illinois mediator since 2000 and a Washington mediator since 2006.
Admitted to the Washington Bar in 2007, he is an active member and has served as an executive member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section since 2008. He is the current chair of its legislative committee and has promoted education and best practices in ADR.